Zinc Alloy 5 / ZL 5 / ZL0410 / ZnAl4Cu1 (EN1774 Standard Ingot)
ZL0410 has the same composition as zamak 3 with the addition of 1% copper in order to increase strength (by approximately 10%), hardness and corrosive resistance, but reduces ductility. It also has less dimensional accuracy Zamak 5 is more commonly used in Europe.
Coating capability is good. It has few errors of dimension. It is especially used in accessories and automobile industry.
• Zamak 5 is more readily plated, finished, and machined than Alloy 3
• When a measure of tensile performance is needed, ZL-5 castings are recommended.
• It has a higher copper content than Zamak 3, which results in higher strength
• It has less ductility (increased elongation) than Zamak 3
• Manufacturer must keep in mind that this reduction in ductility can affect formability during secondary operations such as bending, riveting, swaging, and crimping operations
Product of Origins: Turkey
Min Order : 20 tons
20 DC Container : Can be loading 27 tons
Delivery Time : 5 – 10 days after full payment
Location : Istanbul or Kocaeli / Turkey
Payment Term : %100 Cash Advance Payment ( %30 deposit + %70 before loading )
LME Price will be confirmed after the deposit payment has been confirmed.
|wdt_ID||Guaranteed Analysis (in %)||Zinc Alloy 5 / ZL 5 / ZL0410 / ZnAl4Cu1|
|1||Al||3.8 - 4.2|
|2||Cu||0.7 - 1.1|
|3||Mg||0.035 - 0.06|